Thursday 21 November 2013

College Contents Page

This is my completed college contents page. I believe that my contents page along side my sketch turned out to be a success due to all of the features included, for example, the subscribe box, photographs and layout.
However, if I was to do this again, I would have got rid of the white background on the pictures in the competition segment so that it gave the contents page a more realistic feel rather than looking rushed.
Alternitvely, I think the background could have been more bold and be filled in a bit more. This is due to the top corners look incomplete. Also, I believe I could have put a facebook logo or twitter logo into the subscribe box to fill in the spaces on the side. If I had the chance to do this again I would have added the logos into them to fill the space and advertise that the magazine is available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment