Sunday 9 February 2014

Research

In order to get a clearer idea as to what I should do with my music magazine, I decided to do a survey amongst my peers. Here I asked them multiple questions as to what I believed would be necessary to make a successful looking magazine. Here are the responses to the questions.


Question 1:


 Question 2:

Question 3:

 Question 4:

 Question 5:

 Question 6:

 Question 7:

To conclude, through the use of this survey I have made decisions to make my music magazine successful. For example, my magazine's theme colours will be Pink, blue and purple as they were the most common answers. Also, I will call my magazine 'ZAP!', and will layout my double page spread in a one side picture/one side text layout. Furthermore, as the respondents have said they prefer to read informal text in a magazine, I will make the text in my double page spread a bit informal and fun as to comply with the survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment