Sunday 9 February 2014

Photoshoot Image Evaluation


Front Cover Choice:

To choose my front cover picture I took several photos to get a wide selection to choose from. The image I chose as my front cover is the one below. I chose this picture because I believed it suited the pop theme and looked appropriate for the front cover.


Front Cover (OTHERS)...
Sell Lines:In my sell lines I chose three pictures of me, my friend and people from a gig I went to in the Autumn season. I chose these as I felt they would be good pictures to advertise the stories in the sell lines. Also, they are all interesting in their own way. 

I chose my friend Danielle to pose against a brick wall and told a joke to make her smile. I believe taking the picture at a canted angle allows the picture to seem more interesting.



For the people at the gig, I chose to take a black and white photo to show how that stand out more in front of a sea of people.


For the picture of me I just chose an ordinary pose and smile so there was some normality in the sell lines.





Contents Page Choice:

For my contents page main story, I chose to go to a park to take this picture. The picture below is what I chose to use for my contents page. This is because I feel it gives the contents page a new dimension because not every picture was in front of a white backdrop. This made the story more believable as it shows that the interviewer is able to go out and have fun and take odd shots with the cover girl.


Contents Page (OTHERS)...
Other Top Stories:






Double Page Spread Choices:

For my double page spread I want to add a selection of pictures to give the double page spread (dps) a different vibe other than one picture and a story. So for this I chose a selection of five pictures. I chose these pictures because I feel that they would describe the character I made up for my article well. They show a serious and bubbly/ unique side to her in the dps.








No comments:

Post a Comment